What have I learned? Well:
1. Nathan Fillion is freakin' adorkable.
2. It's way funnier than I expected it to be.
3. I don't really see the same chemistry between Castle/Beckett as everyone else...but I'm invested anyway. I want these two crazy kids to make it (d'awwwww).
4. Nathan is a really big guy - I mean, tall and broad. There was one scene where he's walking down the hall with Ryan and Esposito and I swear, he looked like he was twice as wide as they are. Granted, it could be the wardrobe...but damn. (For the record, I love tall men with broad shoulders.)
5. Ryan and Esposito? Gold. OMG.
6. Martha? Same.
7. I love Alexis/Castle's relationship. D'awwwwww x 2.
8. I really like watching a series like this (okay, the binge-part of it is a bit over the top, but still). I find it's a whole different experience when you can see all the episodes immediately after each other. You can really see the plot lines/connections. Season 3 was sooo filled with anvils about the season finale but I don't think I would have made the connections if I had watched "live".
9. All the sci fi references, the soap opera references, other references: LOVE 'EM!! And I appreciate the fact that even as they're poking fun, they're also (at their core) respectful.
10. Am I the only one who thinks Castle is a really insecure, hurt little boy inside? Just me? Okay...
So, yeah. Another series to love. :) It's worth the marathon-watching-hangover. (And did I mention Nathan Fillion is freakin' adorkable?? :P)